9/19/2018 | Attendance Tool
On Wednesday, September 19th a critical update was applied to APU's Canvas instance to address enrollment and course section issues.
The update successfully fixed the enrollment and course section issues, but it had an unintended consequence of dissociating course attendance data from the Attendance tool. In other words, if you used the Attendance tool between 8/27 and 9/19, the data was reset during the Canvas update.
If you need to retrieve attendance data for the affected period, you can do so by pulling reports. Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to pull attendance report from your course:
9/19/2018 | Course enrollments and merged courses
Today Canvas experienced issues related to course enrollments and merged courses. We have been working diligently to fix these issues. Here's a quick summary of the issues:
- Dropped students are now accurately reflected in Canvas.
- Unmerged courses are now remerged.
- Duplicate enrollments and sections are now fixed.
- Lost access for additional faculty members is now restored.
Issues being resolved
- Access to some archived summer courses is temporarily unavailable.
If you are still experiencing issues with your course(s), please contact ITT Support at email@example.com.
Thanks for your patience and understanding as we work to improve your Canvas experience.